Building the Private Practice You Want with Dr. Chloe Carmichael PhD
Would you like to attract, book, and retain more clients? Especially private pay, high functioning clients? Then this is the webinar for you!
Clinical psychologist and expert practice builder Dr. Chloe Carmichael of Profitable Practices will share tips and information on how therapists can thrive in private practice. In graduate school, clients were handed to therapists. Many of us do very well once we’re actually “in the therapy room” but we need a little boost in figuring out how to actually get those clients in the first place. Whether your challenge is generating interest in your practice, booking the clients who do inquire, or figuring out things like how much to charge, when to waive a late fee, and other “nuts and bolts” of a profitable private practice, Dr. Chloe is here to help!
She will present on questions like:
• How can I get more clients?
• How do I know when to raise my fees?
• How can I convert initial inquiries into solid appointment bookings?
• How can I maintain my late-cancellation policy without potentially upsetting a good client?
• Is it okay for therapists to want a lucrative practice?
• The number one reason clients who are leaving their current therapist come to her office instead
• And anything else you care to ask!
Watch below to get the answers you’ve been looking for!